Check Availability - Ca's Xorc

Your basket is empty

Please select dates for your stay at Ca's Xorc and a Special Offer.

To book accommodation only, simply select your preferred room type.

Note that Room for Romance Extras may not apply to special offers and packages.

To check availability by phone, please call us on 01225 428888.

1 - Your dates

Extra

A complimentary jar of home made olive tapenade.

2 - Please tick your preferred room type

  • There is no Room Type detail currently available.
    Please press Continue to proceed.

Key Info - Ca's Xorc

  • Cancellation policy: Cancel 29 - 15 days before arrival and 25% of total amount of stay is charged; cancel 14 - 8 days before arrival and 50% of total amount of stay is charged; 7-0 days before arrival: 75% of total amount of stay is charged.
  • Room for Romance Extra Extra: A complimentary jar of home made olive tapenade.
Your Booking Request details Update
Check in
Check out
Adults
Children
Nights
    2 - Add your contact details
    Please contact me
    Your privacy is guaranteed. Read our privacy policy.

    Need assistance?

    Call us on 01225 428888

    Buy Gift Card

    Buy this stay as a Gift Card: click here to see our gift-card options or call
    01225 428888.

    Why Book With Us?

    • BEST rates guaranteed
    • Free Extras when you stay
    • Exclusive deals and discounts
    • Hand-picked hotels you'll love

    >> Our best rate guarantee.

    Logo: Room for Romance - the romantic hotel collection

    Get The Newsletter

    Be first with Room For Romance news and offers with our newsletter.