Check Availability - Dar Zemora

Your basket is empty

Please select dates for your stay at Dar Zemora and a Special Offer.

To book accommodation only, simply select your preferred room type.

Where shown Room for Romance Extras do not normally apply to special offers and packages.

To check availability by phone, please call us on 01225 428888.

1 - Your dates


A complimentary candlelit and scented petal bath.

2 - Please tick your preferred room type

  • Photograph of the Double room

    Double room

    Comfortable double bedded rooms are attractively styled with double aspect garden views and paintings by See more.…

    Per room per night
  • Photograph of the Suite


    Dar Zemora's beautiful suites have private terraces, fireplaces and beautiful Moroccan furniture. Walls are decorated See more.…

    Per room per night

Key Info - Dar Zemora

  • Cancellation policy: Dar Zemora has a full prepayment policy. Cancel 42-28 days prior to arrival and 20% of total booking value is forfeited; 27-21 days in advance – 30% forfeited; 20-15 days in advance – 50%; 14-7 days in advance – 75%; 6 days or less in advance – 100% is forfeited.
  • Minimum stay details: Three days over Easter, five over Christmas.
  • Opening dates: Closed 31 July – 23 August
  • Rates include: Zemora breakfast, still mineral water and Moroccan tax.
  • Room for Romance Extra Extra: A complimentary candlelit and scented petal bath.
Your Booking Request details Update
Check in
Check out
    2 - Add your contact details
    Please contact me
    Your privacy is guaranteed. Read our privacy policy.

    Need assistance?

    Call us on 01225 428888

    Buy Gift Card

    Buy this stay as a Gift Card: click here to see our gift-card options or call
    01225 428888.

    Why Book With Us?

    • BEST rates guaranteed
    • Free Extras when you stay
    • Exclusive deals and discounts
    • Hand-picked hotels you'll love

    >> Our best rate guarantee.

    Logo: Room for Romance - the romantic hotel collection

    Get The Newsletter

    Be first with Room For Romance news and offers with our newsletter.